The Key model everything a first time BMX rider would need. All for an affordable price.
This entry level BMX bike has been designed to suit the budding street rider. With street specific super-responsive geometry, a fat padded seat, a gyro and two pegs this bike is ready to hit the streets right out of the box. Other highlights include a sealed 9t cassette hub, forged 3-piece cranks, 8" rise bars and wide 2.25" tyres front and rear.
- Top tube length: 20.25"
- Frame: 1020 hi ten, welded brake mounts,1 1/8" head tube, mid bb, embossed logo top tube gusset
- Forks: hi tensile 1 pc steerer
- Handlebars: hi tensile 8" rise
- Grips: mushroom grip
- Headset: aheadset
- Stem: alloy top load
- Brake: gyro with alloy u-brakes
- Cranks: sealed mid bb, 3pc forged cranks 170mm
- Bb: sealed mid
- Sprocket: 25t steel
- Pedals: plastic platform
- Chain: 410
- Tyres: innova 2.4"
- Rims: single wall alloy
- Rear hub: 9t sealed cassette hub
- Front hub: sealed alloy hub 10mm axle
- Seat & post: fat padded seat & post combo
- Seat clamp: alloy clamp
- Pegs: 2 x steel
- Weight: 26.14lbs // 11.85kgs
- Colours: matt metallic blue, matt grey